Bloom girls ministry

Bloom girls ministry
Some of my little bloomies

Monday, January 18, 2010

Lets get this started shall we...

Hello all!
Welcome to the Bloom girls ministry Blog. I'm so glad that you made it! So, sit back, relax, grab a cup o' joe and enjoy :-). This is the first of many blogs to come. So, I would like to introduce myself and let you know what Bloom is all about. My name is Stephanie Rejino and I lead Bloom girls ministry. Its has been a pleasure and it has been a journey. God first placed bloom on my heart about 4 years ago. And here we are...1 1/2 years into bloom and I am so excited as I watch God do new things every Tuesday.I have been blessed to have two incredibly Godly women serve by my side. Sister Christy Delacruz and Jennifer Aviles have been with me from the very start and they have just been an amazing team! I love these women so much! Bloom is a ministry aimed at teenage girls. We get together once a week and have a Bible study. But its also a place for these girls to relax, have fun and feel safe among friends. Our message to these girls is that they are precious, loved and priceless to our God. It is not impossible to be a Godly girl and and ungodly world. We strive to be the difference; the light in a dark world. And you don't have to be a teenage girl to be involved in Bloom. I have found that many of the same struggles that girls grapple with everyday are the same struggles that women grapple with everyday. So, we can relate to what these girls feel. And if you are a woman needing some food for the soul, well, have a seat because the table is prepared for you my dear! So, if you have any questions, suggestions, comments, let me know. I would love to hear your thoughts. Until next time amigas!!

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome to see this is happening at a place where it all began for me. In the Pacific Northwest peope are very skeptical of Christianity. It fills my heart to see that Jesus is working in the lives of these girls and it will alter their future in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anthony!! That means alot to me. I know that you are being the light where you live. That is why God sent you there. I pray blessings upon your ministry. I know you are doing great things!

    ReplyDelete